From favorite foods to family traditions, there’s much to look forward to over the holidays—but spending long hours in transit is probably not one of them. Air travel can bring added stress to your skin and body, so this month we’re suggesting a few head-to-toe beauty tips to keep you looking and feeling refreshed—not frazzled—when you arrive.
- Give your skin a head start to staying healthy. Apply an anti-aging moisturizer like REDEFINE Overnight Restorative Cream to your face the night before your trip, and remember to reapply right before takeoff.
- For oilier skin, bring blotting papers and dab your face to remove extra shine without stripping vital moisture.
- Frequent hand washing and antibacterial sanitizers are important to ward off germs while traveling, but they can also leave skin red and irritated. Carry REDEFINE Brightening Hand Treatment to replenish dry hands and keep your skin soft and hydrated on the go.
- On overnight flights, bring a sleep mask and earplugs to get your beauty sleep, and don’t forget to apply REDEFINE ACUTE CARE™ Skincare for Expression before your in-flight snooze to minimize the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes.
- Keep lips kissably soft by applying REDEFINE Lip Renewing Serum. The peptide- and antioxidant-rich capsules will help visibly smooth lip texture and combat dryness from extreme travel temps (air conditioning or high heat).
- Treat your skin to a pre-landing pick-me-up: A gentle swipe of REDEFINE Eye Cloths deposits anti-aging peptides to reduce the appearance of fine lines and puffiness.
- Skip the foundation, mascara and lipstick, which are prone to drying and flaking in the harsh, high-altitude air of the plane cabin. Opt instead for a bare-faced look with just moisturizer.
With a little extra mid-transit TLC, you can keep your skin from suffering the harsh effects of air travel and greet your friends and family with a fresh face.